Monday, May 16, 2011

15th May 2011 (2)

today i really moody...Yang took me go walk walk n kai kai...we went to pragin mall...i bought a pack of tiny corn cookies n share with him..then we passby vincci then he told me rarely saw me wearing high heels...then we round around and then he bought a pair of high heels for me at vki...i didnt expect he would buy for me...really shock but happy...hehe...then he tham me until i finally smile...hehe... =) thanks alot Yang...u make my day shine again...i really love that pair of shoe...yday nite ah beng koko n ah huat koko call back from US...we chat a little while...he ask me to careful insurance guy...they very talkative n very tricky...dun worry i will be aware n i know how to differenciate i wont jump deeply into the love river n forgot everything...and thus dun judge a book by its cover not every insurance guy is a bad guy...anyway thanks for the advice...i miss u guys...duno when can meet again...

No comments:

Post a Comment