Wednesday, May 11, 2011

11th May 2011

yesterday evening i receive yi yi's call...she told me that ah diao tonite will go home d...his condition was critical...i was so sad n i rush home n went to bj house n wait for him...around 930pm ah diao reach home..ambulance send him back...i was really heart pain see him suffering...n he already cant regconise me anymore...i stay until 1130 n jie jie ask me to go back sleep its late d as this morning i have to work..so i went back n sleep...this morning i wake up i have a bad feeling but i still go to work n i on my facebook i saw my niece post rip i was so scare..i ask hubby to help me go 1 trip to check for me...then he call me he told me GOD has take him to heaven..i burst out..i really cant control my tears...my heart really really pain...hubby told me not to cry..he doesnt want to see me cry...God has taken him to heaven to continue his duty...i must stay strong...n i will stay strong...i love u ah diao...i hope to see u in my next life n that time its my turn n let me take care of u...

1 comment:

  1. please be strong. ur ah diao didn't want to see you cry in heaven. his soul will be with you and protect you. cheer up, mine da.

    ReplyDelete