Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year 2010......

Happy New Year 2010..... New Year.... New Beginning.... New Target.... Work & Studies are always put at the 1st place... hope that i can achieve my goals n everything will go smooth this year.... Although sometimes i feel really tiring of this kind of life... everyday repeating the same thing... but when i think of i want to be successful one day... so i must be strong and continue to walk on the long path until the top of the mountain... i believe that i can make it... so i can't give up... Live life to the fullest... appreciate what i have now... and think of everyone that always there to support me and never give up on me... i love my daddy n mommy... if not them i won't be in this world... although last time i misunderstood that they don't love me always get beaten by mommy n whatever i do always not satisfied by them... no matter how good i've done... but now i understand why... my eldest brother is the most i admired n close to... although he is in US now... he is very strict to me... i still remember how he teach me n guide me n the words he says to me before he went to US... i miss him very much... hehe... hmmm.... better stand up n move on... 2010 here i come.... muaahahaha..... Gambateh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment