Monday, July 6, 2009

My 21st B'day


This is one of my b'day present from my colleague... Ginn, Ying, Hui Teng n Xiao Fen choose from Laconic.... Its from Ms Loke, Felicia, Yoke Ling, Hui Teng, Xiao Fen.... hehe thanks alot ya... i will wear it....



This is the desert from Salsa.... haha.. there is jelly n fruit ice cream... hehe....


This is the main course.... Yummy....


Here is the Dragon @ the temple...

This is the green tea, chocolate cheese cake...haha..... yum yum.....

This year is my 21st b'day... to me is just a normal day coz i didn't celebrate b'day n i don't feel that is a very special day for me... all of my frens keep asking me did i celebrate?y i didn't celebrate?it's a very big n special day... i do not know how to answer them coz i didn't feel that it is a very special n must celebrate... haha... a 1 week before that michelle ask me whether i'm free on my b'day then i say i didn't go anywhere.. a few days before my fren kai sze ask me out but i couldn't go out coz its too late d.. they wanna celebrate bday for me... hehe thanks alot ya ... although i cant attend bt i really happy...hehe.... the night before my b'day... hehe dex suddenly come at my house with the cake n celebrate with me..... hehe.. thanks ya for the surprise... this year my b'day fall on sunday hehe.. that morning celina my best fren call me n we go temple pray n i bought the 佛珠 to put at my new car... then she take me to Salsa for lunch... its a nice restaurant.. good service hehe.... muacckkksss... hehe... and then my colleague michelle meet me up at Yon Xin.. and together with ginn n ying we meet up @ Gurney... we go walk around and then we go redbox to sing again.,. haha.... they sing all kind of bday songs, pop, rock, slow, original... chinese, english haha... i really happy n feel touch...haha... and ms loke they all n ginn, ying choose the laconic bracelet for me... hehe.. actually i didn't wear these stuff but then its was nice hehe... thank you very much... so happy... haha i really didn't expect my 21st b'day will be so memorable.. hehe... thanks alot ya my frens... for giving me such a memorable 21st b'day.... i'm soooo happy... a few days later i receive msn msg from my eldest bro n eldest sis in law hehe.... she ask me whether i want anything from US hehe..... thanks alot ya.... muackkss... love u all very much... haha.... thanks alot ya for giving me such a memorable 21st b'day....

No comments:

Post a Comment